Pizza John’s Reservation Policies
1. Pizza John’s only accepts reservations for groups of 20 people or more. All parties with reservations are welcome to stay for a maximum of 2 hours. Smaller parties are seated on a first-come, first-served basis, with at least half of the party present in order to be seated.
2. If your quoted party size does not arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled time, we reserve the right to utilize unused tables. We ask that you notify us if you are running behind for any reason.
3. Any increase in party size MUST be approved prior to your reservation date and is on a space available basis.
4. A $50 deposit is required for all reservations and must be paid at the time reservations are made. The deposit will be used as a hold fee and will be deducted from your bill on the day of your event. Your deposit is refundable should you cancel within 24 hours of your reservation.
5. No reservations can be made on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evenings between 5-8 p.m. During those times, our dining room operates on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. All ordering is done on a self-service basis from our standard menu (catering menu is for carry-out only). Orders MUST be placed at the front counter by a member of your group.
7. Anyone wishing to run a tab MUST leave a valid ID or credit card with your cashier.
8. We have two areas where we book reservations – our private room, which seats up to 35 guests, and our green room (not private), where we seat larger parties. The green room can be separated into two dining areas with one side seating up to 60 guests and the other, up to 40.
9. We have a limit as to how many reservations and/or people we can accommodate at one time. This will be left up to our discretion.
10. The ONLY outside food that may be brought in is cake and/or small party favors.
11. Decorating is allowed, but MUST be limited to table top decorations only (no glitter or confetti). No items may be hung from our walls, ceiling, lighting fixtures, or decor. Remember, we are a restaurant and not a hall. We will also NOT reserve extra time to allow for decorating. While you are more than welcome to come in and decorate prior to your reservation, we ask that you be respectful of guests dining in that area. No exceptions.
These policies are subject to change. We reserve the right to refuse reservations and/or override these policies.